1. The word ‘hygiene’ means the practice of… (U-3, L-3)
2. Communication of ideas…. (U-9, L-6)
3. The ethnic people in Bangladesh hold a very (U-6, L-3)
4. Bangladeshi cuisine is rich and varied with (U-6, L-5)
5. Health is the condition of our body and mind (U-3, L-1)
6. At the farthest corner of Bangladesh there is… (U-5, L-4)
7. Thousands of years ago, the first pearl was… (U-7, L-1)
8. Zara lives with her parents in London. They… (U-1, L-1)
9. Shamima’s misery started the day she was… (U-5, L-3)
10. Oxygen and air pressure are always being… (U-1, L-6)
11. Human beings conquered the distance on earth… (U-9, L-4)
12. A six years old boy from Bangladesh is… (U-8, L-1)
13. In some fishing villages… (U-7, L-2)
1. The great ship Tatanic sailed for New York…
2. Jibananda Das was born in a small town of…
3. Joynul Abedin was born a village in Kishoreganj…
4. Our national poet Kazi Nazrul Islam was born…
5. Albert Einstein one of the greatest scientist of…
6. Ferdousi the great poet had a very set hand …
7. Bangladesh is an independent country. It came…
8. Begum Rokeya was born in 1880 at Pairabond…
9. Abul Kashem Fazlul Huq was born in 1872 at Saturia…
10. Mother Teresa the servant of humanity was born…
11. Socrates was a great philosopher…
12. Lord Bayron was an English poet…
13. Captain Mohiuddin Jahangir was an officer in the…
14. International Mother Language Day is an observance…
1. A school library 2. Load shedding
3. A Rainy day 4. A book Fair
5. Tree plantation 6. National Flag
7. Traffic Jam
8. A School Magazine
9. The life of a farmer
10. A Tea Stall
1. Once there was a farmer in a village… (‡rasp all lose all)
2. An old farmer had three sons… (Unity is strength)
3. Once upon a time there lived a poor wood cutter… (An honest wood cutter)
4. Robert Bruce was the King of England… (Where there is a will, there is a way)
5. Bayazid Bostami was famous for devotion to his mother… (Devotion to mother)
6. It was a summer day and a crow became very thirsty… (The crow and the jar)
7. There was a clever fox in a jungle. One day he fell into a trap… (A fox without a tail)
8. Once a fox was searching foods… (Grapes are sour)
9. Once there lived a cowboy in certain village… (Nobody trusts a liar)
10. There lived two friends in a village… (A friend in need is a friend in deed)
1. Write a letter to your friend congratulating him/her on his/her brilliant success in the exam.
2.Write a letter to your friend telling him about the benefits of reading newspaper.
3.Write a letter to your friend invite him to attend your sister’s marriage ceremony.
4.Write a letter to your friend consoling/condoling her/him at her/his father’s/mother’s death.
5.Write a letter to your friend inviting him to join the picnic/birthday party.
6.Write a letter to your father informing him about your preparation for coming JSC exam.
7.Write a letter to your friend describing the picnic.
8.Write a letter to your father for sending some money.
1.Write a dialogue between you and your friend about the necessity of reading newspaper.
2.About the importance of learning English.
3.About importance of tree plantation.
4.About Future plan of life or Aim in life.
5.About benefits of early rising.
6.Write a dialogue between you and doctor about your illness.
7.A dialogue between you and a bank manager about the way of opening a bank account.
8.About how to eradicate the illiteracy problem of the country.
9.About your plan after JSC examination.
10.Write a dialogue between two friends about their hobbies.
*1. Physical Exercise
*3. Wonders of Modern Science
*4. Student Life
5. A Journey You have enjoyed
6. A Village Fair/Market
*7. Your favorite Hobby
8. Floods in Bangladesh
9. Season I like most
1. Write an e-mail to you father requesting him to send some money for buying books.
2. Write an e-mail to your friend inviting him to attend the marriage ceremony.
3. An e-mail to your friend condoling his father’s death.
4. An e-mail to your friend describing the prize giving ceremony of your school.
5. An e-mail to your friend asking him to return your book.
6. An e-mail to your friend inviting him to join the picnic.
7. Write an e-mail to your friend thanking him for hospitality.
8. An e-mail thanking for sending a nice birthday gift.
9. Write an e-mail about the benefits of reading newspaper.
1. To the Headmaster for issuing Transfer Certificate.
2. Application for the full free studentship.
3. Application for a seat in the school hostel.
4. Write an application to Headmaster for setting up a canteen.
5. Praying for permission to go on a study tour/picnic.
6. For increasing common room facilities.
7. Application to the Headmaster praying for morning school.
8. An application for a testimonial.
9. Seeking help from the students welfare fund/poor fund.
10. Application to the D.C for relief for the flood affected people.